Give multiple reviewers access to case documents, in-house or using secure, web-based remote access
Nuix Integrated Review helps you complete eDiscovery projects quickly and accurately by enabling large numbers of people to analyze and review a case at the same time.
Nuix Integrated Review combines two powerful components:
- The Nuix Management Server provides and administers access for multiple people to analyze, discover and investigate case data at the same time
- Review interfaces, which reviewers can access as standalone software, through the Management Server or remotely using a web browser.
Nuix offers two review interfaces, Two-Click Fast Review and the investigative Workbench to suit your reviewers’ needs and capabilities. Review licenses may also include export capabilities.
Review large numbers of documents quickly, in house, on client premises or remotely.
Each analyst can undertake their own review and analysis, with a choice of review interfaces.
Download the software, set up a case and process data quickly, even behind company firewalls.
- Reviews documents and associated metadata
- Reviewers can apply classifications and comments to documents individually or to multiple families and duplicates
- A choice of two review interfaces: Two-Click Fast Review and the investigative Workbench
- Secure access for reviewers through standalone software, through the Management Server or remotely using a web browser