Perfect for small and medium-sized litigation, compliance, regulatory and eDiscovery cases
Nuix Workstation enables you to rapidly find critical evidence, people of interest and the documents upon which the case will turn.
Like the entire Nuix eDiscovery suite, Nuix Workstation is a complete off-the-shelf solution for processing, investigation, analysis, review and production. It is highly portable and can be installed anywhere, including behind a company firewall.
Nuix Workstation is quick to deploy and rapidly processes data in a way that is forensically preserved and defensible. It is simple to use and its graphical displays show clearly who communicated what, to whom and when. It exports to all major review platforms including Nuix Integrated Review
and kCura Relativity
Nuix Workstation directly processes virtually all forms of unstructured information, in all languages. It can process complex proprietary formats such as Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint and forensic images. Nuix’s data extraction algorithms identify and make searchable the information other software routinely skips.
Find evidence quickly and accurately thanks to the world’s most advanced eDiscovery platform.
Download the software, set up a case and process data quickly, even behind company firewalls.
Provide secure remote access and graphical reports of data for staff, clients and reviewers.
- Processes text, metadata, images and binary data at 25 GB per hour on modern hardware
- Suitable for cases up to 750 GB
- Secure, web-based remote access for up to five simultaneous reviewers when used in conjunction with Nuix Management Server
- Exports into all major legal export formats and review platforms, including Nuix subcases, Nuix Integrated Review and deep integration with kCura Relativity
- Powerful deduplication and near-duplicate management to simplify searching and minimize data sets
- Intuitive email-like interface makes it easy to investigate, analyze and review content
- Interactive graphical displays enable reviewers to drill down to the most pertinent information quickly