Visualize complex data and automate repetitive processes for actionable intelligence
Nuix Visual Analytics extends Nuix's powerful investigative review and analysis capabilities with a fully interactive data visualization and workflow framework.
With Nuix Visual Analytics you can visually interrogate case information using a variety of dynamically-generated graphics. Representing large volumes of data intuitively and interactively can help investigators, lawyers, in-house counsel, litigation support and information managers drill down to and concentrate on the most relevant information.
Nuix Visual Analytics also automates common and repetitive processes using a simple drag-and-drop workflow builder. This eliminates the need for an operator to watch and wait for one process to complete before starting the next.
Quickly drill down into the who, what, when and where of your case with built-in visualizations and reports.
Move from exploring your data to operating on it.
Ensure a consistent, repeatable and defensible process by dragging and dropping Nuix activities into a workflow, saving it and running it repeatedly.
Daisy-chain a series of activities together and let them run.
Conduct interactive and intuitive visual analysis of your case data to identify trends, time gaps and anomalies in seconds.
Package the results of the visual analysis to use as a powerful case communications tool.
- Interactively search and filter data using the complete Nuix search syntax
- Quickly assess a random sample of items using the context menu or the quick search interace
- Travel back and forth between recently viewed visualizations as well as activities and workflows you have run
- Drill down into each graphic and see a tabular listing of metadata for selected items
- Create and save workflows by dragging and dropping activities
- Create material for external presentation by printing graphics to a local printer, exporting graphics to PNG, JPG, PDF or SVG formats and exporting tabular data to PDF or Microsoft Excel
- Build reports including item date trending, MIME types, item kind by date, tagged items, pivot report, locations report and search hit report
- Automate repetitive tasks including load, deduplicate, de-NIST, search and tag, date filter, annotate and export
- Receive email updates as each workflow activity completes