Powerful technology and workflows to help you take control of unstructured data
Nuix information governance solutions transform your organization's unstructured data from a liability to an asset with powerful technology and workflows for searching, investigating and actively managing information.
You can identify and mitigate risks, achieve information accountability, reduce storage costs and extract real and ongoing business value from your unstructured data.
Nuix information management technologies can normalize data stored in archives, email and collaboration systems, file shares, hard drives and other common organizational data stores, making it accessible and searchable.
This gives you a clear understanding of what your data contains so you can:
- Delete redundant, obsolete and trivial data from most storage platforms
- Intelligently migrate only valuable data to new platforms or the cloud
- Identify and deal with risky data such as personally identifiable information (PII), credit card data (PCI) and personal health information (PHI)
- Locate and manage company records and contracts that are not stored or secured appropriately
- Conduct rapid, thorough eDiscovery and investigation on the most relevant data
- Automate searches to highlight breaches of company policies
- Enable employees to search all their own data, organization-wide
- Combine searches over structured and unstructured data to understand what happened and why
- Unlock value by mining unstructured data for business insights and intelligence.