The ultimate investigative tool for the largest corporate data sets including archives
Investigations frequently involve large numbers of devices including multiple computers, mobile devices and a variety of digital storage media, as well as difficult-to-access corporate data formats and storage systems.
Nuix Investigator Pod is an integrated software, hardware and storage solution designed for cases with up to 500TB of evidence. It can process data at up to 625 GB per hour -- that’s approximately 100 million email messages, documents and images per day. When used with the Nuix Management Server
, up to 20 investigators can access case data simultaneously, with secure web-based remote access for external reviewers and subject matter experts.
Nuix’s advanced electronic investigation technology is engineered to index, triage, identify, analyze and bring to the surface critical evidence bridging entire data sets, regardless of the geographical location, repository, file type or size. In addition, Nuix can automatically identify key intelligence items such as email addresses and phone, social security and credit card numbers.
Nuix Investigator Pod enables you to search and correlate across all available data quickly and efficiently, giving you the power to test hypotheses, follow evidence trails and find links between suspects and custodians.
Search and analyze data across multiple sources and large volumes with unmatched speed, and pre-filter evidence to focus on the most likely sources.
Place powerful search and analysis capabilities in the hands of case investigators, with minimal training required, and reduce the workload on digital forensics specialists.
Automatically identify crucial intelligence and correlate these data points to show connections across multiple sources and investigations.
- Suitable for cases up to 500TB
- Processes up to 625 GB per hour -- approximately 100 million email messages and documents per day
- Secure web-based remote access for up to 20 simultaneous reviewers when used in conjunction with Nuix Management Server
- Extracts data from hard drives, smart phones, memory cards, webmail services such as Hotmail and Gmail accounts, corporate repositories such as Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SharePoint (with Nuix SharePoint Collector), and archives such as EMC Centera, EMC EmailXtender and Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Automatically highlights, extracts and correlates intelligence items such as telephone, credit card, bank account and social security numbers and email addresses
- Nuix’s evidence pre-filter can quickly examine tens or hundreds of terabytes of email and user-created documents within days, enabling you to concentrate on the most critical information first
- Powerful and interactive visual analytics framework enables investigators to visually interrogate case information using dynamically generated graphics
- Precise skin tone analysis can analyze data sets of any size to locate inappropriate images
- Available for purchase by corporations, law enforcement agencies and regulators