Powerful investigative capabilities for smaller cases
Investigations frequently involve large numbers of devices including multiple computers, mobile devices and a variety of digital storage media, as well as difficult-to-access corporate data formats and storage systems.
Nuix’s advanced electronic investigation technology is engineered to index, triage, identify, analyze and bring to the surface critical evidence across entire data sets, regardless of the geographical location, repository, file type or size. In addition, Nuix can automatically identify key intelligence items such as email addresses and phone, social security and credit card numbers.
Nuix Desktop Investigator is a software tool designed for an individual to conduct small cases with up to 250 GB of evidence. (This is not a hard limit, but performance may suffer with larger volumes of data.) It enables you to search and correlate across all available data quickly and efficiently, giving you the power to test hypotheses, follow evidence trails and find links between suspects.
Search and analyze data across multiple sources and large volumes with unmatched speed, and pre-filter evidence to focus on the most likely sources.
Place powerful search and analysis capabilities in the hands of case investigators, with minimal training required, and reduce the workload on digital forensics specialists.
Automatically identify crucial intelligence and correlate these data points to show connections across multiple sources and investigations.
- Suitable for cases up to 250 GB
- Processes 4-6 GB per hour
- Extracts data from hard drives, smartphones, memory cards, webmail services such as Hotmail and Gmail accounts, and corporate repositories such as Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SharePoint (with Nuix SharePoint Collector)
- Automatically highlights, extracts and correlates intelligence items such as telephone, credit card, bank account and social security numbers and email addresses
- Nuix’s evidence pre-filter can quickly examine tens or hundreds of terabytes of email and user-created documents within days, enabling you to concentrate on the most critical information first
- Powerful and interactive visual analytics framework enables investigators to visually interrogate case information using dynamically generated graphics
- Precise skin tone analysis can analyze data sets of any size to locate inappropriate images
- Available for purchase by corporations, law enforcement agencies and regulators