Investigate very large cases and multiple, complex data sources with speed and precision
Investigations frequently involve large numbers of devices including multiple computers, mobile devices and a variety of digital storage media, as well as difficult-to-access corporate data formats and storage systems.
Nuix’s advanced electronic investigation technology is engineered to index, triage, identify, analyze and bring to the surface critical evidence bridging entire data sets, regardless of the geographical location, repository, file type or size. In addition, Nuix can automatically identify key intelligence items such as email addresses and phone, social security and credit card numbers.
Nuix Enterprise Investigator is designed for cases with up to 7TB of evidence. When used with the Nuix Management Server
, up to 15 investigators can access case data simultaneously, with secure web-based remote access for external reviewers and subject matter experts.
It enables you to search and correlate across all available data quickly and efficiently, giving you the power to test hypotheses, follow evidence trails and find links between suspects and custodians.
Search and analyze data across multiple sources and large volumes with unmatched speed, and pre-filter evidence to focus on the most likely sources.
Place powerful search and analysis capabilities in the hands of case investigators, with minimal training required, and reduce the workload on digital forensics specialists.
Automatically identify crucial intelligence and correlate these data points to show connections across multiple sources and investigations.
- Suitable for cases up to 7 TB
- Processes 50 GB per hour
- Secure web-based remote access for up to 15 simultaneous reviewers when used in conjunction with Nuix Management Server
- Extracts data from hard drives, smart phones, memory cards, webmail services such as Hotmail and Gmail accounts, and corporate repositories such as Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SharePoint (with Nuix SharePoint Collector)
- Automatically highlights, extracts and correlates intelligence items such as telephone, credit card, bank account and social security numbers and email addresses
- Nuix’s evidence pre-filter can quickly examine tens or hundreds of terabytes of email and user-created documents within days, enabling you to concentrate on the most critical information first
- Powerful and interactive visual analytics framework enables investigators to visually interrogate case information using dynamically generated graphics
- Precise skin tone analysis can analyze data sets of any size to locate inappropriate images
- Available for purchase by corporations, law enforcement agencies and regulators